Monday, December 29, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
See the difference between the actual friendster`s web page and fake web page
[Click to enlarge]
Few samples of malicious comments
Lastly, they will spread out the link using your account to others especially those who are in your friends list. They may do it manually or using any robot. So, please don't be shocked if you receive any unusual or weird e-mail, post or comment from your friends. Because it has done without your friends knowledge because there is someone else gained control of their account and occasionally misusing it to get more victims.
So if you are a victim, it's not too late for you to undo your previous mistakes.
- All that you must do now is change or reset your current password to a new password. (Do it frequently to avoid yourself from be a victim of phishing, in the future.)
There are some easiest ways to avoid from being a phishing victim.
- All Friendster (or any other social network sites) users should be wary and check whether they are in the actual www.friendster.com site before logging in. As a precaution, the Friendster site should be bookmarked and should not be accessed using any other external link.
- Passwords for the Friendster account and email address should also be and different and frequently reset it.
- Surf the Internet more securely by using Mozilla Firefox (3.0 or above) web browser. This web browser has built-in Phishing and Malware Protection to help keep you safe online.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Hah! Finally, I drew a sketch of my favourite anime character:- Maes Hughes
It tooks a whole freaking hour to draw the sketch. In my calculations:-
Energy - 60%
Concentration - 15%
Effort - 10%
Time Spent - 10%
Stationeries - 5%
Result - Priceless
So, here's my sketch...
This portrait sketch is for my challenge competition in Aznr.net which is organized by Devious, the Chief Admin of the forum. It's fun to take her challenge.
For those who are interested to join this challenge, you are encouraged to become a member and make at least 10 posts in order to qualify yourself in this challenge. Be quick as this challenge is going to the end. Just do the assignments in order to catch up!
Not just the fun on challenge, I assure you that you have a great time in Asianz Rendezvous (AR)!
Monday, December 22, 2008
(1) The year of end of my schooling year. It's my last year to take STPM paper (Couldn't believe that I'm actually gone through the 3rd hardest examination in the world). Trust me, exam from MPM (STPM) is really the most suffering time for me. From my past UPSR, PMR and SPM, I didn't get a single 'F' in my result slip and I got it FINALLY in my STPM. Not a proud thing to say about it but I'm through with it. I miss my school uniform and as a librarian...
(2) The year of slacking time (the most of it). I sat on my computers most of the time everyday (after STPM and my semester break). My parents scold me a lot and I'm kinda masuk-telinga-kiri-dan-keluar-telinga-kanan attitude. I know, it's my bad attitude. Sorry mom and dad!
(3) The year to become an undergraduate. I'm darn happy to become a member in UTAR. Thanks to the Credit Evaluation Department of UTAR PJ for giving me an opportunity to study Bachelor Of Science (Hons) Chemistry in UTAR Kampar. Even I'm not going for government university despite of my poor STPM result, I'm glad that UTAR open that opportunity in my life!
(4) The year of lots lots of holiday. Actually my mum plans to go for holiday in Hong Kong. Coz my family is having money problem, I prefer to stay and just holidaying in Malaysia. My fav? I love Cameron Highlands but my family tend to go for a day and back on night. Sigh, I wish I could have stayed there longer. Perhaps a week??? Sometimes, we go to KL oftenly. I kinda not fond to KL with its traffic and people. My mum and my sister likes to go there for the sake of shopping spree (which is not my attitude except shopping in Low Yat. He he he!)
(5) The year of celebrating my 21st birthday. I make it earlier so that I won't have trouble having my last grand birthday party in my uni life. Thanks for people who attend my birthday party and Michele for the great flute performance. Thanks to Mz. Mindy and Ms. Foo for coming to my party and I have lots lots lots of wine that night due to Ms. Foo who force me to drink almost a glass of it!
(6) The year which I made a lots of friends from other states in Malaysia. Lucky me that I found them and always hang around in a gang. There are sweet and sad times in the first semester but I forgive you guys especially to Sze Hao. I hope you guys can forgive me too (whatever my attitudes gave you guys an annoying moment). Hope we can stay together as a great gang in UTAR Kampar CE G1 and friends forever till we graduate in 2011. I had great friends who help and share my troubles and have fun together all the nights in Mamak stall. So, don't break the covalent bonds between us! Lolz!
(7) The year where my sister finally recovered her relationship with a guy. I'm happy with her that she found a guy who fits her. She is happier since she found her lover and my relationship with my sister is better. Last time when I was small, I used to fight a lot with my sis but as we grown older, our bond become closer. Thanks sis for leading me and defend me a lot. Hope we can preserve a ZERO fight in coming next year. I hope you and **** can had a long relationship and get ******* (you know what I mean!). ****, it's a pleasure to meet you!
So, that's my story of 2008. I hope (or wish) that in the coming 2009, I have a good future and better family and friends bonds... About my wish, neh... I'm not telling you!
Here's a cartoon for Christmas from me:
Not forgetting a video too!
Recently, I've received an e-mail like this (which is forwarded from my friend):-
Ha ha! I hope Mr. Jon Henerd still exist in Hotmail Admin Department! If he is, he's a damn (super-duper-mega) nerdy.
So guys (including my friends and viewers), just delete these chain mails and please don't send me these chain mails. I just throw into my bin and might consider you as a spammer. At the same time, don't send me those e-mails which is ended with
"If you don't send to *tut* people in next *tut* thing or else I just ignore you!
Don't let *tut* you back!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
There's something wrong with that guy (circled)... He thinks his pose is 'yeng' but I think his pose sucks and a bit of "La La Dei"... Dunno why he always make such pose but his choice...
And that suits him the best! DEVIL OF THE DAY!
P.S. : If anyone has an eye irritation after seeing this photo, it's advisable to avoid the person I've mentioned because he brings you nothing except bad lucks!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
This is quite a hilarious commercial where Kat ask the TV host to smell her aromatic armpit...
Nice body movement of Kat too!
Background Music: Bodyshakers - I Like The Way (You Move)
Saturday, September 27, 2008
My kitchen (Believe it or not, it's in my room!)
Like Hong Kong people stay in tiny room...
See? I cook my own rice...
...additional boiled vegetables with garlic oil, oyster sauce and soy sauce...
...got Siew Yuk (Pork) some more with...
...and my beloved Kampung Koh Chilli Sauce as a great combination!
Home dishes are STILL THE BEST!!!
(currently rotting in Ipoh and continue to rot like a corpse for 3 months!)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Since, I'm having a long semester break, I dedicated my time to AZNR as a trial moderator!
At first, I'm quite inactive since I was busying study and have no time for this forum.
Thanks Ðeviou§ (The Chief Admin) for giving me an oppurtunity to become a family member of this great forum!
For those who want to join this forum, you are welcomed... Please visit our this http://aznr.net/!
Here's is my profile shot from Aznr.net:-
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
Want it but no $$$... (sigh~)
It's a special version of TOMY Kurohige "Hard Gay" Edition!
Only available in Japan.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Have you heard "Hard Gay' before?
See the video featuring on Yahoo! undersiege by Razor Ramon Hard Gay (レイザーラモンＨＧ, Reizā Ramon HG)... (with English subtitles of course!)
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Monday - The day of laziness
Tuesday - The day of regrets
Wednesday - The day of I-have-to-move-on
Thursday - The day of I-can't-wait-for-holiday
Friday - The day of End-of-sufferings (Favouritez!)
Saturday - The day of sleepings
Sunday - The day of shoppings, surfing net, play games, watch fav dramas etc. etc.
So, what's your favourite day?
Instead 007 is Daniel Craig, he's a little bit younger, sexier, charming... (Make gals screams)
I love its original theme song, which is my favourite on music. I know how to play it but their songs is improving and improvise into different theme...
Hem, my fingers are numb on pianoz.... >.<
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
1. Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say "Oh geez, better get cracking" and do some gibberish work. Turn it in a few minutes early.
2. If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Use the integral symbol.
3. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor's left nostril.
4. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm so sure you can hear me thinking. " Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
5. On the answer sheet (book, whatever) find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
6. Bring pets.
7. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
8. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas. "If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes.
9. Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.
10. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
11. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
12. Every five minutes, stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
13. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
14. Get the exam. Twenty minutes into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Forget this!" and walk out triumphantly.
15. Show up completely drunk. (Completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Go to an exam for a class you have no clue about, where you know the class is very small, and the instructor would recognize you if you belonged. Claim that you have been to every lecture. Fight for your right to take the exam.
17. Bring cheat sheets for another class (make sure this is obvious. . . like history notes for a calculus exam. . . otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
18. When you walk in, complain about the heat.
19. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
20. Bring balloons, blow them up, start throwing them around like they do before concerts start.
21. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
22. Get deliveries of candy, flowers, balloons, telegrams, etc. . . sent to you every few minutes throughout the exam.
23. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
24. Bring a musical instrument with you, play various tunes. If you are asked to stop, say "it helps me think. " Bring a copy of the Student Handbook with you, challenging the instructor to find the section on musical instruments during finals. Don't forget to use the phrase "Told you so".
25. Answer the exam with the "Top Ten Reasons Why Professor *** is a Terrible Teacher".
And finally , if there were any time left, consider studying for the next exam!
The post 'I want to fcuk somebody!' it's not for you ar... (First and foremost...)
I don't know what I have done or said bad things to you. So, I'm quite confused with my acts sometimes because I tend to forget my actions after I had them...
You can hate me lar of having such attitude.
He he he...
So, here's the chance I would like to say...
Hope you will accept my apologize...
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Sunday, August 31, 2008
I kinda hate the chapter (one of the maths chapter...)
I'm starting to like it...
Because with some a little bit of concepts, you manage to solve them!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Because I got quite high from my maths and physics assignments... (My friends are jealous >,<)
My lecturers said I just need to bulk up my finals with a certain marks...
"I'M DARN HAPPY! ;)"
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Just a simple post which I'm posting from Ipoh Parade (using people's wireless internet... He He He!)
Just simple type 192.168.1.1 and hack into people router password, I'm ready to use it!
PIECE OF CAKE!
Here's a simple shot from my webcam which I took...
So, cannot upload the photo! ARGH!!!
Never mind, as long as I can send this silly post (*lame*), it's okey liao...
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Handsome and pretty leh?
Me acting like a father!
It's my first presentation group for my course General Physics on the topic - Rainbow.
Friday, August 22, 2008
WALL·E is a new animation movie from Disney Production and Pixar Animation...
W - Waste
A - Allocation
L - Load
L - Lifter
E - Earth-Class
Wanna go for cinema but exam is around the corner... LoLS >.<
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
What to do? You can see it from the title mentioned...
Finals are here!
(Not Lee Chong Wei's Olympic finals > B.T.W. , he got silver medal only >.<''')
My finals gonna be a hell as my coursework marks help in a very very small percentage...
I just need to do my best, sit for the test and cross my fingers (waiting for exam results)
There's nothing to be afraid of actually in finals...
Just let my future to GODS!
Therefore, I need to tell you guys...
DON'T DISTURB ME UNTIL 19 SEPTEMBER 2008!!!
(except visits to my humble blog la... WTF!)
P.S. : I'm going to post pictures on October 2008 from Haadyai, Thailand. So don't miss ou! ><
Monday, August 11, 2008
Finally, I have one Facebook account!
Just because my curiosity and I saw many of my friends and relatives are Facebookers, I decide to give a try...
This proves that curiosity KILLS!
Nevertheless, Facebook help me a lot to find my long lost friends which I almost forget their names!
So, whatever it is, Facebook is a must that you can't missed it because you get to find your long lost friendships and maybe relatives and meet new people...
Here's a snapshot of my facebook:-
Friday, August 8, 2008
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
In somewhere called UTAR Kampar...
I use it in the LECTURE CLASS!
Somemore, got lecturer in front, Dr. Chee!
Saya ialah orang jahat...
Monday, July 7, 2008
For those who's not in science stream, let me introduce this tubes 'watercolour'...
They are halogen-halides solution which have been seperate into 2 layers by hexane (C6H14), an organic solvent...
Actually, it's quite pretty to see a 'oily' layer which is coloured...
I wonder if i replaced the hexane with 'minyak masak'...
Minyak masak - Defined as a unsaturated hydrocarbon (minyak masak sawit of course! I jaga kesihatan I ma~ *lame*)
Dunno what will happen to the halogen-halide solutions!
Harap - harap, Dr. Sara won't realize I think "Out-From-The-Box"...
Till then, stay tuned for the next post...
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Today... I have an exam...
A Math exam...
I have NOT prepared for it!
But my teacher, Mr. Yeoh HB said if I failed also...
He ask me to join his extra class...
Chea Lin said even she passed her exam today, she will go to extra class also... So good ! *Angelic*
So, if I pass, see first la whether I want to join or not. If I failed, I need to join with the maths noobs... -,-lll
Luckily, my mum said, don't stress myself too much as I cannot be stressed due to my health. Never mind! If failed also, I still have 85% total marks to catch up...
But still very 'geng' (scared)...
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Tangan I turn off the alarm...
Continue sleeping... Zzz...
What to do? The medicine I take every night makes me sleep over until like this... So, guys... Don't blame me if I woke up late or so and so... Don't envy ALSO because you can't! If you envy me, try la. Get the sickness which I got right now. You think it's so Easy and Free to had such condition... Think la...
Okey, I woke up... I check my Nuffnang, my MSN, my friendster and my blog as what I did for this past few days. Consider it as a taboo for me coz the first 'babe' i'm gonna to see is my Compaq Presario V3791tu, Vienna (her name I put for past 3 months). So, check check check... Seems normal everything. Then, I walk out and see my bedroom.
Okey... Partially organise. What to do. I like my dog house (gau tau). Not forgetting...
...My "Chao chao" (My second 'babe') He He He!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Nothing much but in the middle of Week 3, I had a TOTAL change in my life! I meant TOTALLY CHANGE MY LIFE! Believe it or not, it's up to you. For those who believe my story later on, I believe you had a nightmare like me in your past... So, I shall begin my story....
Wednesday, 11 June 2008
As usual, I past my days by attending lectures, tutorials and practicals like no other days... Boring but I have to go through. I need to work hard as I'm going to have mid-term exams on Week 6 onwards. Scary, isn't it? Haven't 2 months in UTAR, we need to go for tests. But for me, studies constantly can avoid having hard times in exams. So, study study study until the night comes. As UTARians know, Wednesday is a definite day of going out because there is pasar malam (night market) on every Wednesday at Bandar Baru Kampar. So, it a must for me not to miss my favorite keropok lekor and a pack of cendol on that very own day. So, I go with Sze Hao as we both were planning after going for pasar malam, we and Chea Lin gonna discuss about the practical from Dr. Chee. It's an interval for us every week to discuss our weekly experiment. But somehow, on that day, we promise to discuss those practicals at Chea Lin's house instead of my house. Have to lar, because Chea Lin insisted so! Girl ma, so me and Sze Hao are gentlemen so we followed her 'suggestion'! We go to her house and settle everything as we usually do but we kinda discuss until near midnight. Somemore, that Si Chea Lin ask me to fix her computer and her housemate's notebook. I'm very 'tai fong' (open) so I give them my helping hand. So, I go back home around 11 PM from Chea Lin's house. Actually, on that day, I can't feel anything weird around me especially I'm dared to cross the shortcut that I usually go everytime I go to UTAR campus. Since I'm capable to sense 'things' (the third eye), I can't feel anything weird on that shortcut I took at that nearly midnight hour. As usual, I go back to home, pack my backpack for tomorrow lesson and sleep my ass... About Michele, she's on her own schedule as usual so I'm quite ease to see her that she's okey!
Thursday, 12 June 2008
I had a simple breakfast and lunch with my gang so we attend the lectures and tutorials as usual. On the evening time, which I'm having my Chemistry class, somehow I felt I'm gonna to sick. My body temperature starts to heat up and I'm started to have tiny mini headache. So, I tell Chea Lin that maybe I'm not going to attend classes tomorrow as I felt not very well... I go home straight as usual and I started to have chills... Yeah, the sick period is coming but I usually know how to cope such situation. No medication except enough rest and healthier food on sick period. I told my parents that I'm not going to campus tomorrow as I'm not feeling well.
...to be continue WEEK 4
But first, do you know what is A.S.A.P?
A.S.A.P. is known as 'As Soon As Possible', right?
We normally use this shortcut to address a person or an organisation to speed up when doing things...
As I can see, none of them is neither listening nor bothering about A.S.A.P. ...
Now, let me introduce the new 'shortcut' to them
A.D.A.P. - As Delay As Possible
Works? I dunno but trying is not a harm. Tell them to do work A.D.A.P. and then they will realize they need to do work as 'delay' as they could...
What to do? Last-minute people are dominating the world...
So, remember A.D.A.P.?
*P.S. : An additional reminder to Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh (MBI) on hanging those silly, yet wasteful banners about "Buat Kerja" around the building in Ipoh. They just see them as a white clothes flagging around!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Okey, I'm been in UTAR Kampar for Week 2 and it's quite giving a stress lately. First, in the mondays morning, I need to wake up at least 6 AM to do my laundry (with my bare hands...), brush my teeth, get my shower and prepare my breakfast. Yeah, Michele had to wake my lazy ass up so I can go to campus with her since my 1st lecture is on around 9 AM.Michele go for her class earlier than me so she go first. Kinda seperating our paths due to our timetable. Because of the Week 1, sorry I don't have time to update my blog because I'm no free to surf the net and in addition, I'm using people's line (if not mistaken, he or she or they is/are Utarians on May 2007). It's kinda hard to use people's line especially through wireless. Manages to hack a bit in order me and Michele to use their internet faster and smoother but still, it's darn slow...
In Week 1, my first class talked about computer stuffs. Mr. Tey, itulah nama tutor saya yang pertama. Quite funny when he starts his grandmother stories (which I'm not bother to hear). Then, Mr. Yeoh, my maths teacher like a *** because he speaks and act like ***. (*** stands for something, if you are my coursemates, you know what I'm talking about!) I felt pity for him because while he's rushing to teach us basic algebra and differentiation, he didn't realized another tutor was waiting outside of my D121 lecture room. The tutor is so furious until I said to my coursemates, "He's like a bulldog who waits to charge somebody!". Then, 15 minutes later, the tutor knocks the windows outside the class. Bam, bam and bam! Baru Mr. Yeoh realized that he use more 15 minutes. Kesian him because after the tutor masuk the room, he scold my tutor... Sigh what to do? Maths requires time to explains on the dy/dx...
Now, about my physics teacher, Ir.Chan... Do you know what "Ir." stands for? Actually, at first I thought it was a typing error but I'm wrong. It's a title for engineers to have. Okey, back to the line. He's sounds like the Professor Snape in Harry Potter movies. Act the same, sounds the same but don't have the same attitude (Lucky me!) He' quite okey and he's very fast to summarize his notes in many paragraphs to a short, tiny sentence! Understood (my brain just snaps!) That's the word I can tell my feelings in his class.
About other tutors, they don't have anything for me to complain because they are just okey. For Week 1, I nominate my Maths tutor as the best teacher as I ask him some questions about maths personally about an hour. Kinda very helpful! Thanks Mr Yeoh. You got my vote on Week 1!
Week 2 is my busiest week ever! Go to campus early, back from campus LATE! No time to do this and that. Do you want to know after I had my dinner only, it's 9 PM. Argh!!!
...to be continue in WEEK 3
Tired Being UTARians!
About my chemistry course, I so lucky because my course is recognized by Royal British Society Of Chemistry recently. So, although it's not my time yet to study in U.K. but at least I have place and target to go after my degree especially my vision in education is to get at least a master place. (~Berangan - angan~)
So, anyway I'll start my journey tomorrow at about 8 AM to campus because me and Michele got some stuffs to do at DSA. She's getting up her 'lost' goodies and I just have a few updates and questions to DSA. Then, I need to accompany Michele to look for her timetable... Don't know why she can get it because my helpful senior, Evelyn said we need to attend classes on 26 May no matter whether got studies or not. Anyway, I got some free time because my class starts only on 11 AM. Plenty time to hang around! He he he (hopefully the guards won't catch me being loitering around UTAR blocks...)
About the chemistry syllabus, I think I can handle it because as I can see from the past years questions in the Student Intranet from UTAR website, at least I can answer a few questions based on Ms. Kok (my ex-teacher in ACS Ipoh) style and knowledge. The rest like calculus and algebra thing, I'm scared a bit because I'm very poor in Maths. What to do? Need to study also...
Ah! Not forgetting that my first lecture is on computing... Hmm, as from the past years questions, I think I need to study a bit. Although I'm a computer psycho, I need to know certain things a bit deep and harder. Come to this path, I think it should be okay momentarily.
About leaving my beloved Kledang Hill, Menglembu, Perak, I don't think it was a bad thing to feel. So far, my house in Kampar feel like a second home to me... The problem I'm worrying about is dunno whether I can go back to Ipoh on friday at least by evening because need to help my mum in da Friday pasar malam in First Garden. Quite worry because the business there is very good and my mum need a helping hand. I'm just worry that my mum couldn't stand such condition because she's got her heart stress. But my father and my grandma ask me if really cannot make it, don't come back. I hope my mum would really UNDERSTAND my condition if I cannot do so on Fridays...
My first grandmother story in this blog. Do update yourself on my blog as I'll post it everyday or weekly... See ya!