How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Friday, August 8, 2008

Mari kita buat RAINBOW!

I just finished up my general physics assignment by Ir. Chan (UTAR Lecturer). So my team consists of myself, Chea Lin, Siok San and Sze Hao...
Just within a month, we finished up everything...
There is one thing... WE HAVEN"T PREPARE THE PRESENTATION SPEECH!
Never mind (cool down~)

Here's some our 'peluh's on during the assignment...


Chea Lin & Siok San are very 'hardworking'... He He He

See that? Using round-bottom flask can produce rainbow... Lu lu lu lu~
Another method...

So, shower anyone? (Credit > Hose: Mine, Shower Head: Chea Lin)


Nah... Man-made + Natural Sunlight = Rainbow
Y. Siok San >Yam Seng!
Jee Lip > *blur*
Next post, I will take picture on my team wearing formal! (Mesti Handsome... ;P Cewah!)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails