Monday, December 29, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
See the difference between the actual friendster`s web page and fake web page
[Click to enlarge]
Few samples of malicious comments
Lastly, they will spread out the link using your account to others especially those who are in your friends list. They may do it manually or using any robot. So, please don't be shocked if you receive any unusual or weird e-mail, post or comment from your friends. Because it has done without your friends knowledge because there is someone else gained control of their account and occasionally misusing it to get more victims.
So if you are a victim, it's not too late for you to undo your previous mistakes.
- All that you must do now is change or reset your current password to a new password. (Do it frequently to avoid yourself from be a victim of phishing, in the future.)
There are some easiest ways to avoid from being a phishing victim.
- All Friendster (or any other social network sites) users should be wary and check whether they are in the actual www.friendster.com site before logging in. As a precaution, the Friendster site should be bookmarked and should not be accessed using any other external link.
- Passwords for the Friendster account and email address should also be and different and frequently reset it.
- Surf the Internet more securely by using Mozilla Firefox (3.0 or above) web browser. This web browser has built-in Phishing and Malware Protection to help keep you safe online.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Hah! Finally, I drew a sketch of my favourite anime character:- Maes Hughes
It tooks a whole freaking hour to draw the sketch. In my calculations:-
Energy - 60%
Concentration - 15%
Effort - 10%
Time Spent - 10%
Stationeries - 5%
Result - Priceless
So, here's my sketch...
This portrait sketch is for my challenge competition in Aznr.net which is organized by Devious, the Chief Admin of the forum. It's fun to take her challenge.
For those who are interested to join this challenge, you are encouraged to become a member and make at least 10 posts in order to qualify yourself in this challenge. Be quick as this challenge is going to the end. Just do the assignments in order to catch up!
Not just the fun on challenge, I assure you that you have a great time in Asianz Rendezvous (AR)!
Monday, December 22, 2008
(1) The year of end of my schooling year. It's my last year to take STPM paper (Couldn't believe that I'm actually gone through the 3rd hardest examination in the world). Trust me, exam from MPM (STPM) is really the most suffering time for me. From my past UPSR, PMR and SPM, I didn't get a single 'F' in my result slip and I got it FINALLY in my STPM. Not a proud thing to say about it but I'm through with it. I miss my school uniform and as a librarian...
(2) The year of slacking time (the most of it). I sat on my computers most of the time everyday (after STPM and my semester break). My parents scold me a lot and I'm kinda masuk-telinga-kiri-dan-keluar-telinga-kanan attitude. I know, it's my bad attitude. Sorry mom and dad!
(3) The year to become an undergraduate. I'm darn happy to become a member in UTAR. Thanks to the Credit Evaluation Department of UTAR PJ for giving me an opportunity to study Bachelor Of Science (Hons) Chemistry in UTAR Kampar. Even I'm not going for government university despite of my poor STPM result, I'm glad that UTAR open that opportunity in my life!
(4) The year of lots lots of holiday. Actually my mum plans to go for holiday in Hong Kong. Coz my family is having money problem, I prefer to stay and just holidaying in Malaysia. My fav? I love Cameron Highlands but my family tend to go for a day and back on night. Sigh, I wish I could have stayed there longer. Perhaps a week??? Sometimes, we go to KL oftenly. I kinda not fond to KL with its traffic and people. My mum and my sister likes to go there for the sake of shopping spree (which is not my attitude except shopping in Low Yat. He he he!)
(5) The year of celebrating my 21st birthday. I make it earlier so that I won't have trouble having my last grand birthday party in my uni life. Thanks for people who attend my birthday party and Michele for the great flute performance. Thanks to Mz. Mindy and Ms. Foo for coming to my party and I have lots lots lots of wine that night due to Ms. Foo who force me to drink almost a glass of it!
(6) The year which I made a lots of friends from other states in Malaysia. Lucky me that I found them and always hang around in a gang. There are sweet and sad times in the first semester but I forgive you guys especially to Sze Hao. I hope you guys can forgive me too (whatever my attitudes gave you guys an annoying moment). Hope we can stay together as a great gang in UTAR Kampar CE G1 and friends forever till we graduate in 2011. I had great friends who help and share my troubles and have fun together all the nights in Mamak stall. So, don't break the covalent bonds between us! Lolz!
(7) The year where my sister finally recovered her relationship with a guy. I'm happy with her that she found a guy who fits her. She is happier since she found her lover and my relationship with my sister is better. Last time when I was small, I used to fight a lot with my sis but as we grown older, our bond become closer. Thanks sis for leading me and defend me a lot. Hope we can preserve a ZERO fight in coming next year. I hope you and **** can had a long relationship and get ******* (you know what I mean!). ****, it's a pleasure to meet you!
So, that's my story of 2008. I hope (or wish) that in the coming 2009, I have a good future and better family and friends bonds... About my wish, neh... I'm not telling you!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2009!
Here's a cartoon for Christmas from me:
Not forgetting a video too!
Recently, I've received an e-mail like this (which is forwarded from my friend):-
Ha ha! I hope Mr. Jon Henerd still exist in Hotmail Admin Department! If he is, he's a damn (super-duper-mega) nerdy.
So guys (including my friends and viewers), just delete these chain mails and please don't send me these chain mails. I just throw into my bin and might consider you as a spammer. At the same time, don't send me those e-mails which is ended with
"If you don't send to *tut* people in next *tut* thing or else I just ignore you!
Don't let *tut* you back!