How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sigh! Last moments in 1321 G/2 Westlake~

Haiz...


I've come to the end of my stayout in my room! Miss you so much!


Kinda quite a decent room for me since I moved out from Taman Bandar Baru Utama...


Now, I move to the other side of East Gate of UTAR Kampar...


An apartment with my best friend next year!


Not telling which one later you all kacau me! >.<


Here's some last shots of my beloved 1321 G/2 room!


My kitchen (Believe it or not, it's in my room!)

Like Hong Kong people stay in tiny room...












See? I cook my own rice...























...additional boiled vegetables with garlic oil, oyster sauce and soy sauce...














...got Siew Yuk (Pork) some more with...
















...and my beloved Kampung Koh Chilli Sauce as a great combination!



















...but still...

Home dishes are STILL THE BEST!!!

(currently rotting in Ipoh and continue to rot like a corpse for 3 months!)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails