How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Semester Final Exam Is Around The Corner...

Sigh...

What to do? You can see it from the title mentioned...

Finals are here!

(Not Lee Chong Wei's Olympic finals > B.T.W. , he got silver medal only >.<''')

My finals gonna be a hell as my coursework marks help in a very very small percentage...

So...

I just need to do my best, sit for the test and cross my fingers (waiting for exam results)

There's nothing to be afraid of actually in finals...

Just let my future to GODS!

Therefore, I need to tell you guys...

DON'T DISTURB ME UNTIL 19 SEPTEMBER 2008!!!

(except visits to my humble blog la... WTF!)

P.S. : I'm going to post pictures on October 2008 from Haadyai, Thailand. So don't miss ou! ><
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails