How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Saturday, June 28, 2008

My very last stay-out-day (holiday I consider... *lame*) in Menglembu...

My 2300 snoozed me at 8 am...
Tangan I turn off the alarm...
Continue sleeping... Zzz...

Until...

10 am!

What to do? The medicine I take every night makes me sleep over until like this... So, guys... Don't blame me if I woke up late or so and so... Don't envy ALSO because you can't! If you envy me, try la. Get the sickness which I got right now. You think it's so Easy and Free to had such condition... Think la...

Okey, I woke up... I check my Nuffnang, my MSN, my friendster and my blog as what I did for this past few days. Consider it as a taboo for me coz the first 'babe' i'm gonna to see is my Compaq Presario V3791tu, Vienna (her name I put for past 3 months). So, check check check... Seems normal everything. Then, I walk out and see my bedroom.

Okey... Partially organise. What to do. I like my dog house (gau tau). Not forgetting...









...My "Chao chao" (My second 'babe') He He He!


Turn back to Vienna...
...checking Nuffnang Status!


My superb medicines given by Dr. Tan EK and Dr Henry Foong
Not forgetting my cute medicine organizer...
My Daily Essential...
...cuppa of water, handkerchief, medicine box, my 2300

Ok la. Enough with the picture for this blog. Then, I walk out from my room... DAMN IT! My leg suddenly cramp! Few minutes later, ok la... *saspennya... cewah!*

I go to the kitchen. Nothing to eat! Need to cook lo... *kesiannya*. Open a drawer, find IndoMee Goreng... A ha! Gotcha... Open the fridge, my mum haven't touch my Ice Kacang. So got opportunity!
So, I plan to eat my mee and the ice kacang. See? So good! Got instant food and dessert in instance! (Don't tell my mum that I eat such thing! If I know you guys do so, I will KILL YOU! I mean KILL YOU!!!)
Ring ring! My house's phone didn't stop ringing. First, I call my sister to get my lunch box from my mum. Deng! Missed call. Everytime my sis like that *tsk tsk tsk* Then, I got a call from my grandma. She ask me to take care of my food intake when I'm in Kampar at Week 6. Then, my sis called me back and I told her what I want... *lame*
Okey liao... I need to stop right now and start doing my expired practical and read some notes for tomorrow Computer Tutorial test... Don't miss my blog... Stay tuned!
P.S. :
Adios to my friends who got their local varsity letter of offer. Not doing much but at least not forgetting to say to you guys, Miss You Guys A Lot (actually since May because I ran away to UTAR... Ha Ha Ha!). For those who can't get the letter of offer, don't give up. If you want to continue study, I recommend you guys to UTAR Kampar, Perak. Don't hesitate to ask me about UTAR stuffs. For those who want to work, good luck to you guys in future and get a lot of $$$. When get your gaji's, don't forget to belanja me (I know all of you so "Gu Hon" (Kedekut) so if I ask so also useless... *lols*). So, whatever is, again, I miss you guys so much. If got fate and time, we'll meet!
Nigel Foong
Sickening Is My Present... (next post that can't missed!)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails