How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Monday, July 7, 2008

Let me introduce some 'watercolor'...

Do you know what is this?




For those who's not in science stream, let me introduce this tubes 'watercolour'...

They are halogen-halides solution which have been seperate into 2 layers by hexane (C6H14), an organic solvent...

Actually, it's quite pretty to see a 'oily' layer which is coloured...

I wonder if i replaced the hexane with 'minyak masak'...

Minyak masak - Defined as a unsaturated hydrocarbon (minyak masak sawit of course! I jaga kesihatan I ma~ *lame*)

Dunno what will happen to the halogen-halide solutions!

Harap - harap, Dr. Sara won't realize I think "Out-From-The-Box"...

Till then, stay tuned for the next post...

Nigel Foong
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails