How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Thursday, June 26, 2008

What is A.D.A.P.?

Ok, this is my brand new quotation which I'm going to introduce.

But first, do you know what is A.S.A.P?

A.S.A.P. is known as 'As Soon As Possible', right?

We normally use this shortcut to address a person or an organisation to speed up when doing things...

But...

As I can see, none of them is neither listening nor bothering about A.S.A.P. ...

So...

Now, let me introduce the new 'shortcut' to them

A.D.A.P. - As Delay As Possible

Works? I dunno but trying is not a harm. Tell them to do work A.D.A.P. and then they will realize they need to do work as 'delay' as they could...

What to do? Last-minute people are dominating the world...

So, remember A.D.A.P.?

*P.S. : An additional reminder to Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh (MBI) on hanging those silly, yet wasteful banners about "Buat Kerja" around the building in Ipoh. They just see them as a white clothes flagging around!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails