How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Life Adjustment!

Haiz...
Now, I just have a TINY slot to write this since I take a break of 3 weeks...
Life starts to get hectic again with loads of assignments, lab reports and of course... Chemistry notes to read...
This year, I'm going to take French language as a supplement subject in order to score some USSDC marks from UTAR...
Hate such thing whenever getting points by money!
UTAR always a bloodsucker you know~
French is not a bad subject though because I have plans for it...

Another thing...
I started to have a fasting for a week...
Under this programme,

Here's the thing...
I can't it anything except

Having juices the whole week...
Actually, I don't like this regimen but for the sake of my health, body detox is kinda a good thing to go annually to cleanse your body from toxins...

Okey, I need to go for a bath and rush to my lectures...
Adios!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails