How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cats

Do you love cats?
Yes? No?
Emm...
I love them though and planning to get one when I have my own house!
Cats can be very nice like this...
Innocent looking...
Some can be...
RAWR!!!
Copyright By Akiraceo.com
Or a cartoon miao... (which doesn't bit hamsters but pet them)

Previously after I had my final day of semester exam, I headed to Gopeng, Perak to have chicken rice. *Soon will update on my flog!*
I saw a lot of cats wandering around the food court...
There's a cat who attract me and meow-ing at me!
So cute...
Feed me~See my eyes? It's greenish!She's a bit cocky when I gave some nice, tender chicken meat!
At least, she greet me with purrs and flicks its tail on my leg...
I like those cats are adorable instead those who ran away when see human pass by...

Adios~
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails