How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nirvana Memorial Park

On my first week on semester break, I went to Nirvana Memorial Park to pay a visit to my grandfather's grave at Kajang...
For a long time I've been there since last October.
Actually, this memorial park is not just graveyards but an attraction to tourists too...
At here the scenery is fantastic and nature here is truly breath-taking!
Here's my shots...
The morning invited my shots with nice blue sky...
I like such view...
The memorial park is quite deserted... It's 8.00 am okey?
Before I go to my grandfather's grave, it's a must to pray here.
We call this place as "Tai Pak Kung"...
Consider it's the temple for God of Sky if not mistaken.
Side view of the temple.
I shot a picture which is the best ever I've taken...
This place is exactly positioned facing to the sunrise direction.
It's the place we (Buddist) to pray The God Of Sky.
I don't read Mandarin but I find them nicely deco with plants... :P
You will find something astonishing beside this temple...
A giant-sized dragon!
The length? Estimated 7 basketball court on a row!
Inside the dragon is the place where corpses are burned...
Some of Buddist preferred to be burned rather than buried.
My choice? I preferred buried. Dislike fire~
Actually the mouth of the dragon shoots a stream of water...
Today, the dragon is ran out of water :D
Map of the memorial park.
Believe me, there's a memorial place for your pets!
Any type of pets as long as you can afford to fork RM XXXX (at least!) for your lovely, beloved pets.
So, do you plan to do it?
Me?
Neh, I won't because I'm moneyless!
Another stone...
Nice to see but can't read it!
Here's a snapshot around my grandfather's grave...
I was adviced not to take photos on graveyards because it's kinda bad.
Plus, I don't want to shot 'something' creep walking floating around the park...
My next trip coming to here is on October. Usually, I come here at least twice a year...
Adios~
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails