How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How's My Day In UTAR Kampar? 1st Birthday!


Finally, this blog has been a year running since I was enrolled to UTAR Kampar to start my university journey. Can't believe that I've been a year in UTAR and not forgetting my personal blog birthday!
As I've promised to myself and my avid blog readers, I've made a one-day renovation from this ...

to...

This!
I hope you guys like the facebook-themed and brighter environment . I've been using black edition last year and I decided to change it into something cool and soft view!
Believe of not, actually, this blog template contains at least 9 column for header, sidebars and footers! Just I remove them and may add them back in case I need them.

Plus, this one-year-old blog has a brother, How's My Taste which my food blog! So, have a look on that site too but it will be tempting...


So, nothing change in my updates but with a new look and a food blog of mine!

Adios~
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails