How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flunk POM Partially...


Today, I had a bad feeling that I'm not going to do well in Properties Of Matter finals..
Since my Déjà vu is so accurate, I can't finish my test properly...
That's sucks...
Never mind, I hope it will get at least a pass for me.
Hopefully!
Okey, back to my General Physics...
Actually I'm writing this post and studying physics at the same time...
So, I want to deviate for a while and think my schedules after my Functional Biology test.

Monday, 11/May/2009: Get a big nap at Kampar until 3 something, clean my room, bathroom and living room, yum-cha with my gang plus my PM lecturer at night and get late night out whole day...

Tuesday, 12/May/2009: Continue my spring cleaning (I purposely do it partially on Monday so I can slack around, have breakfast with my friends (if they are still in Kampar), back to Ipoh and sleep, sleep, sleep.

Wednesday - Friday, 13 - 15/May/2009: Going to test my newly downloaded Windows 7 RC, repair a customer's computer A.S.A.P., pack for holiday on Saturday till Sunday at KL

Saturday - Sunday, 16 - 17/May/2009: Visit my grandpa grave at Kajang, shop-till-I-drop in KL with my parents, photograph around KL city, and maybe if I've permission, I may cruise around KL to find 'someone'...

My schedule onwards? I may need to clean my car, get my car bumper fix, change my car oil, cleaning my house (my belongings only), watch TV, planning to go to Haadyai once more but probably will be cancelled due to Swine Flu, TQ =.=|||, change my holiday to Cameron Highlands about two or three days...

Emm, I try to fill my time before I have a bad moody feeling to see my exam slip. So, good luck guys to get high scores and wish me luck too and see me running around the city and of course... in internet...

Adios!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails