How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Adios Year 1!

I was thrilled!
That's one big step I took in my life to proceed my university life!
END OF MY YEAR 1!!!
It was lucky to have quite-moderate-hard functional biology test...
Thanks Mr. Chin for the test!

Okey, as I promised here's my past schedule on study and exam weeks.

Study Week

I come back to Ipoh because I really had stress last semester because I felt alone...
Really alone and this year I did something unexpected... I decided to come back to study even in exam weeks...

Although Ipoh is not so far from Kampar but one-hour drive for one way is kinda tiring...

OK! Enough for the planning.

In the study week, I didn't touch any notes, tutorials and pass year papers of ANY subjects except...

Statistics!

I'm really worried because it sounds like my last year 'Calculus & Algebra' subject. Ruin my Midterm tests but survived in 1/3 of my coursework which is my assignment. Got highest marks... Day and night, I kept doing the same thing and sleep around 4 am (at least!) I even didn't touch my General Physics paper which I resit for it because I failed it in my previous semester.

My mind was flying around and end up in Facebook, Nicolekiss.blogspot.com and my blog! I need to stick to my notebook to calm myself down...

Until...

Exam Week

First day, I had my English For Science (EFS) test and I drove myself back to Kampar. The test is okey because the data interpretation and report writing part I get with it and twisted my brain on the cloze text and comprehension. But my mind flew to statistic... I'm worried, DAMN worried!

When I drove back to Ipoh during evening, I met an accident. My car, Avanza hit a goat. Not my fault! It's the stupid owner who released his goat across heavy traffic. I really scared and don't know what to do. Luckily, the goat suffered broken leg and I don't need to pay the accident. But when I saw my car...

OHMIGOSH!!! My car front bumper spoilt! In my life, I dropped my mouth on the side of road and my mind just said, "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" I called my mum and told her about my accident and the car. She was kinda down but she didn't blame me for that...

Sigh... That time, I was worried about my Statistics test and my car. Super-duper stress! That night, I slept on night and woke up around 11.00 pm to do the last piece of pass year paper.

The time comes... I sat the paper after my EFS test and I was shaking! Plus, I wrote wrongly on my details and the invigilator reminded me about that. Embaressed! When I turned my paper, I try to do it calmly... In the end, I can go through the paper and at least to pass my paper. Yay! Happy~

Then, I quite browse through my Pengajian Malaysia notes and on that test day, I use my M-16 to shoot my paper several times! He he he but in the essay part, I did try to get at least 40/50...

Sigh... Should I continue my story because it's kinda long and wordy without pictures. So, that's all for me now and wait for my part 2.

Adios!




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails