How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Transformation


Hey peeps. Another post from me in wee hours (practically the time now is 2.07 am) and I'm widely awake. I think it's due to something I started off in the early of this month that made me... erm... how should I put my word here?

Miraculously, insane, spontaneous decision?

I wouldn't think it will be in my 2013 to-do-list but in sudden, I decided to transform myself from fat to lean. Yeah, and believe of not, today marked me as the fourth week and I have set my goal within a year. I'm not sure how well I will go but I'm quite determined and persistent lately, perhaps due to exercise regimen which is practically everyday either I'm at gym (yeah, I go to gym now), swimming pool (don't sound surprised but I do know how to swim) and home.


I recalled my first gym session was during my varsity year, almost the end of my degree where one of my friend asked me to join him at campus gym. Back in those days, me and my friend were fat and well, overweight. So, I hit the gym twice a week but ending up I gave up due to muscle soreness, lack of motivation and I had a packed schedule with my final year projects and studies.


Well, I admit that I was lazy to go for an exercise. Maybe another reason I would blamed is the inadequate gym equipments in the campus gym as they have basic equipments, treadmills and a cross-trainer and sometimes, those equipments broke down.

Next, my sister enrolled herself to a gym which I would say it is (hopefully still) the best gym in town which located at Kinta City called Fitness Embassy. It has the most equipments I've seen so far and I was given privilege for 3 days free pass to go there. I was so excited until I worked out for almost 4 hours. My sister said that I was crazy and energetic. Anyhow, I ended up myself crash to bed after the gym session. Yes indeed it's cool to enrol there but when comes to the fee...


Yes, it's expensive and I don't have much money back then to hit such gym.

Afterwards, I kind of abandoning my exercise since then until recently. Maybe I made my decision to quick but I like to come out with unexpected ones as it gives me adventure. As I have started to work with UTAR, I didn't bother to go for an exercise or even a swimming session with my mum and sister. I was FB-ing a lot, taking sleeps on weekends, do my job on weekdays and the days just goes on and on.


In the early of this month, I've decided to make another life commitment: A transformation of my body.

I want to lose those 'spare tires' that I've seen since I was teenager.

I want to make my life better with healthy liver condition (I have a fatty liver condition btw).

I want my body to have lean, shredded muscles just like fitness model.

I want to look better.


But the word 'I want' doesn't come just like that. It's not a wishful thought anymore if I take the steps now, fast.

Hence, I told one of my good friend (also happened to be my colleague) to hit gym with him every Tuesday and Thursday. I make myself to go for a swim on Saturdays. I do crunches on the other days. In the end, this week has been the third week. I make myself to change diet until my parents worried and my colleagues teased me for being a sudden healthy freak. I even starved myself by resisting temptations from all around me. And heck, I still diet and exercise everyday in recent vacation.


I see results that makes me want more. More fat shredding. More lean muscle. At the same time, I had help from Bodybuilding.com by setting up a Bodyspace account. This account has tracked all my exercise regiments, giving me guide on which exercises that I should do and focus on and for the first time, I picked up a supplement. A thermogenic weight-loss supp.


What is it actually? Based from various info, it is a kind of supplement that helps you to metabolise fat whether you workout or not while curb cravings and give some kick during workouts and reduce lethargic effects after exercise session. I got this Musclepharm Shred Matrix a try for about 1/2 to one month supply and the price is fine but will it works?


So far, I did feel something but I'm not sure what I'm felt because it is my first time taking supplements for gym. I remembered the first time I took it, I felt the energy kick as it has caffeine. And it was just one capsule. The whole bottle has a strong scent of berry, hence from the ingredient of raspberry ketone. I dared myself to take two capsules during afternoon (suggested use is 1-3 capsules before 30/45 minutes prior to breakfast and lunch) and the kick stays. It happens to be my gym day so I took another one capsule before I hit for exercise and heck, it works.


The verdict is I don't feel hungry and lethargic after gym session. There's one thing I noticed that I took about 4 bottles of 1.5L water throughout the day. I was a bit worried because I didn't go for toilet to pee quite frequently as the product mentioned that it has diuretic effects. Anyhow, I sweat a lot more that day.


On the second day, it's Friday and I do crunches. Yes, the energy still there but I was a bit hungry hence I take addition small meals like few pieces of crackers and some juices. That day, I took 2 during morning and 2 during lunch.


For today (it's Saturday), I did go for a swimming session but I took an extra. Same as on Friday but I popped another 2 before I swim. That counts the maximum intake of the supplement as recommended. I feel good and my energy level reduce just a bit. Yet, I crashed on my bed at 8 and woke up around 12 am till now. I still feel the energy and maybe, or just maybe, I would like to do another crunch session later before I go to sleep again (for your info, I had a crunch session right before I go to swim). Crazy or what.

Anyway, I still widely awake but started to have some yawns. This product still under evaluation as it says and I quote, "Visible changes in less than 2 weeks". Well, hope it does as it said. I'm gonna pop 3 capsules tomorrow for breakie and lunch and see how my body response. For now, my throat feels the acid reflux and I need to quench some water to reduce it. Gotta stock up some apples tomorrow and pray that this product does the job.


Well, you can monitor my progress from my Bodyspace as I will track all the exercise thingy that I do. Just like Twitter but it's for people who are obsessed with exercise and muscle. That marks my point here to stop and actually I still have errands to do now in the middle of midnight.


This is guy (Adam Charlton) by the way that inspired me the most now. I hope that I can achieve such lean muscle in future and retain the result. Not too bulky but just some nice muscle and definitely the six packs. The kind of body that attracts people's eye on beaches or elsewhere that I can be half naked.


Farewell and cross fingers to my transformation.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails