How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's my decision


I hope people among me respect on my personal decisions. It's not your call to make me explain things while you don't accept it and think that my explanation are unacceptable. If you don't understand what I'm going through, please, stop making assumptions and make up things with your brain.





I don't know there's a few of people in my life who kept thinking about 'Why's on my decision. When I have decided to do or not to do, there's must be reason behind it. Plus, I gave pico-sized further elaborations with clear statements and in the end, they still make fuss behind my decision saying this and that.

Oh. Please. 

You are matured and I treat you like one. If you stop being one, go see a psychiatrist and ask them what's wrong with your brain. Is it hard for you to accept things which is not in your control? You're not the boss of me, you're not my parents and plus, I don't like you. Telling the truth, since the first I know you, you're pathetic. Speak so loud but unnecessary blurt came out from your mouth. What's your point? You think I'm the only one who say so? No, there's more people, frankly. I heard more.

I'm sure you'll not read this unless you saw this post in Facebook feed. I dare you to admit yourself here.


Paste your face here yourself. I'll gonna rewind all these stupid nonsense attitude in front of everyone when I see you in the future. See how shameful you are.

If you think you're making fun of me here, sorry. 

I didn't get it. I will never get it.

A good tip for you in your life dude: "Respect others first before you get respected!"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails