How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Monday, September 21, 2009

Hate it but have to love it.

This is not my heart beat...
(I'm dying if it is...)
It just that I need to understand how to interpret this graph which is really troublesome and causing me headache!
I hate NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) spectroscopy but I have to love it because it's in my journey to become a chemist.
As a chemist, we deal a lot of chemical reaction. I mentioned from my past posts that I preferred to do practicals than theories because there's lot of things to discover in practicals which is better than memorizing notes in theories to pass the exams. Unfortunately, both of them are equally important, like Yin Yang.

No matter how I rant and complain about it, my life still goes on and no way to change it. Just wonder I long I can continue my revision in this midnight. Probably, 4 a.m.?

I think I should keep my mouth shut and continue my revision then...

A bientot!




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails