How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Friday, July 3, 2009

Blogging is good...

As from the title, yeah... blogging is good...
As we blog about our stories, you might think want to earn something from your blog.

First, you will meet strangers who peek our your blog and make friends with them. I have a few blog friend currently.
Secondly, you might want to earn some little money by putting adverts from any sources such as Nuffnang, Advertlets and Google Adsense. For me, I'm been a Nuffnanger a year and earn a few bucks...
Thirdly, currently there are quite a number of contest which is specifically for bloggers. I had a few of them and waiting for the results anxiously...
As a result, one of the contests I've join is McDonalds "Have you McValue Lunch-ed this week?" contest...
It's simple, just add you blog title (on your web browser) with the question above and write a post about your moments of having McValue Lunch. The prize is iPod Nano.

I know it's damn cheap to have a meal with nice hot-piping burger, a coke and some fries...
See? For the sake of money-saving fast food...

Okey, let's go back to my contest thingy. Actually, I did change my blog title but I didn't write anything about my moments of McValue Lunch. But...
...this letter was sent to my house yesterday. The contents...
...Jeng jeng jeng...
Two coupons of burgers from McD!!!Yay, what a free meal for me! It's a complimentary coupon!
Actually I felt guilty about not posting anything but on the other hand, the coupons are tempting... Ha ha ha! I'm lucky though.
Both expires on next year! Emm, gonna keep them on my wallet and have free meals...

So, blog really good... So start blogging and make it in your part of life! It might help you on day....

Adios~




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails