How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Sunday, April 19, 2009

My New Stuffs...

Today, I accompanied my parents to walk around Ipoh Parade...
Such a long time didn't really spend time with them since I was jailed in Kampar...
Since, I've been released but still need to pay a visit to UTAR Penjara~

So, today I bought a new handphone strap which is kinda cute, clean and handy...


Teddy Lover Handphone Strap = RM 2.50

Another item which I didn't intend to buy but my father said it's cute and from Chea Lin's inspiration of keeping coins from your wallet, I decided to purchase it since it's kinda cheap...

Japanese-looking-postbox tabung = RM 4.50

Then, I bought something pirated and kinda illegal also...


Mac OS X Leopard iATKOS V1.0 for PC DVD= RM 15

Sorry har, Mr. Steve...
Who ask you didn't make Mac for PC. So have to emulate it into Windows instead via iATKOS, Kalyway and other OSX86 emulators... He he he...


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails