How's My Day In UTAR Kampar?

Monday, January 26, 2009

Tag From Jensen!

There's somone call JENSEN tag me in Chinese New Year...
My first time being tagged in my life time...
So, peepers, here's mine:-

1. I'm a boy. (Isn't it obvious WTF!)
2. I'm have a desktop as a server and a notebook as a PC on the go.
3. I spend a lot on my tech stuffs. So, I'm money'less
4. I'm the only son in my family.
5. I check my desktop and notebook everyday on emails, torrents, facebook, friendster, blogs and AR forum.
6. I can't and don't take alcoholic drinks.
7. I wear shirts with buttons. (Padinis)
8. I like, admire and play music.
9. I'm fond with photographs.
10. I hate stuffs that irritates my eyes (practically covers all aspects)
11. I'm single and unavailable.
12. I like vanilla but I hate chocolate.
13. I wish to become a scientific contributor in laboratory field.
14. I hope I can save those who are unlucky ones.
15. I like to help people.
16. I like chicken. (Food)
17. I want to become a researcher in science.
18. I hope my illness won't come back in the mean time.
19. I laugh a lot and non-stop.
20. I care people who deserve to be cared but those who are not, I won't give a damn.
21. I'm a family-first guy.
22. I wish I can study in my lifetime.
23. I wish to have a mini laboratory in my house. >.<
24. I bite my nails a lot.
25. Emm, last line? I wish the future would be better than now!

(Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails